A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Giricz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Giricz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Giricz
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Giricz Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Giricz graduated from Des Moines University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Giricz has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Margaret Mercy Hlthcare Ctrs Inc Sc
- St Margaret Mercy Hlthcare Ctrs-No Cam
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Henry Giricz DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William H. Giricz practice?
- Dr. William Giricz has 1 office location.
Dr. William Giricz practices Family Medicine near Dyer, IN.
See Dyer Primary Care Doctors.