A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Gittlen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Gittlen, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gittlen graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Gittlen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Hospital - Oakland
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Richmond
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Brandeis Gittlen MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William B. Gittlen practice?
- Dr. William Gittlen has 1 office location.
Dr. William Gittlen practices Emergency Medicine near Richmond, CA.
See Richmond Emergency Physicians.