A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Glaze:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Glaze is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Glaze graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Glaze has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
- Methodist Hospitals Of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Henry Glaze MD is a male General Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. William H. Glaze practice?
- Dr. William Glaze has 1 office location.
Dr. William Glaze practices General Practice near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas General Practitioners.