A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Glucksman, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Glucksman graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.More Education & Awards
Dr. Glucksman has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Windham Comm Memorial Hospital & Hatch Hospital
- Hartford Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Glucksman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Anthem - 4 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Americhoice - 2 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. William Glucksman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William J. Glucksman practice?
Dr. William Glucksman practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Hartford, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Farmington, CT and Willimantic, CT.
See Hartford Radiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Bill Glucksman, Dr. Billy Glucksman, Dr. Guillermo Glucksman