Dr. William Godfrey Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Godfrey?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. William Godfrey?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 11th, 2016

Dr. Godfrey listens to you and takes the time to make sure you understand your treatment and any recommendations given to you. He answers your questions and addresses your concerns.

April 1st, 2016

Just Fabulous!

Changed to Dr. Godfrey based on other reviews and what a pleasure! He listens. During our conversation (a real conversation) I got answers to my medical questions I'd had for 2 1/2 years that my other doctor never bothered to address or made light of. The staff was very professional and the office condition was great.

February 25th, 2016

I would recommend him to anyone.

February 18th, 2015

The Best

He is the best thing, medically, that has happened for our family.

December 2nd, 2013

Wonderful Experience - Great Dotor

I couldn't have had a better experience! He was attentive, thorough and followed up the visit with written documentation of meds and lab results.

June 15th, 2013

Awesome Doctor!

There has never been a time when I felt that Doctor Godfrey was too busy for whatever I had going on. If I get five minutes with him I needed five minutes if I get 20 then I needed 20, he's more concerned about the person than his schedule and meeting a headcount for the day. If he's not sure of something or wants a second opinion he'll be the first to say maybe a specialist or lets get another view. He is really the greatest! I've been a patient of his for 8 years, my only wish is that EVERY Doctor would be as caring as he is!

August 22nd, 2011

First Rate Doctor

We have used Dr Godfrey as our PCP for 15 years now. We have gone to him where ever he practices, present time he is 2 hours away, because of our move. I cannot say enough about this Dr. He listens carefully to what I say, has a great support staff, has chosen excellent specialists as referrals when needed, his diagnosis has always been accurate, will listen and consider any homeopathic issues I bring to his attention

February 4th, 2011

Very Friendly Doctor but Office Staff is terrible

- I have had several office visits and I must say they just keep getting worst.The staff is totally unprofessional.They never have sick appointments available with the actual doctorDon't expect to get your lab results because you have to call the office manager to complain to ever get those. And you better not need a prescription refilled because that is not going to happen either. Overall Terrible Staff!!!

December 18th, 2016