Learn more about Dr. William Goldstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Goldstein, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Goldstein, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Laser Medicine & Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldstein graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Goldstein has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Scott Goldstein MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. William S. Goldstein practice?
- Dr. William Goldstein has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Goldstein practices Ophthalmology near Troy, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Shelby Township, MI.
See Troy Ophthalmologists.