Learn more about Dr. William Goldstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Goldstein, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goldstein
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Goldstein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Goldstein, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Laser Medicine & Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldstein graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Goldstein has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Scott Goldstein MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. William S. Goldstein practice?
- Dr. William Goldstein has 1 office location.
- Dr. William Goldstein practices Ophthalmology near Shelby Township, MI.