Learn more about Dr. William Goldstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Goldstein, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Goldstein, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Laser Medicine & Surgery
- Lens Implants Intraocular Lens Implantation
- RELEX surgery
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldstein graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Goldstein has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Henry Ford Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Goldstein accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 20 plans
- Humana - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 25 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William S. Goldstein practice?
Dr. William Goldstein practices Ophthalmology near Shelby Township, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Troy, MI.