A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Goldstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Goldstein, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goldstein
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Goldstein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Goldstein, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Laser Medicine & Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldstein graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Goldstein has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Scott Goldstein MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. William S. Goldstein practice?
- Dr. William Goldstein has 1 office location.
- Dr. William Goldstein practices Ophthalmology near Shelby Township, MI.