A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Goldstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Goldstein, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Goldstein, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Laser Medicine & Surgery
- Lens Implants Intraocular Lens Implantation
- RELEX surgery
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldstein graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Goldstein has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Scott Goldstein MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. William S. Goldstein practice?
- Dr. William Goldstein has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Goldstein practices Ophthalmology near Shelby Township, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Troy, MI.