Dr. William Goldstein Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Goldstein?

Posted on June 2nd, 2017

The Dr. is always courteous and is, I feel, genuinely concerned with my eye health. He takes the time to explain any concerns I have and tell me what and why he is doing the test. The staff always explain the test results clearly.

Dr. G is an A+

Posted on May 9th, 2012

It's a miracle...Dr. G gets an A+, did a great job on my cataract surgery. He put in the crystalens implant, and I can see so well...I don't think I have seen this well since I was a kid.

The best cataract surgeon in Michigan, I think

Posted on January 6th, 2012

Dr. G is the best cataract surgeon in Michigan, I think. He takes his time with his patients, and I know because I had a ton of questions, and he answered them all He saw me every time I came to the office. It is rare to get that kind of personalized care these days.

The best eye doctor in the Detroit Area

Posted on August 23rd, 2011

I have had several eye doctors over the years, for several problems, but I never had better care than with Dr. Goldstein.I never wait longer than 10 minutes to be seen, and he never orders tests that aren't necessary.I will always send my friends and family to Dr. Goldstein, because they deserve the best eye doctor in the Detroit area!

Cataract Surgery

Posted on August 11th, 2011

I am 83 years old and have been helped by Dr Goldstein for more than 14 years. He was recommended to me by one of his medical school professors. He recently did cataract surgery on me, and used the REStor Lens, which made it so that I can even read without glasses!

cataract surgery

Posted on July 18th, 2011

Dr. G is the best. He performed crystalens cataract surgery for me 4 years ago. My goal was to be completely free of glasses, and i got it!! I was especially interested in being able to golf, involving all distances of vision so that I could follow my ball, and still read the scorecard. I can do it ALL!!

Incredible Surgeon

Posted on February 28th, 2011

Dr. Goldstein is an incredible surgeon, and so caring and skilled. He called me the night after my LASIK surgery, and I was 20/20 in both eyes the day after. Thanks, Dr. G!!

The Best

Posted on October 31st, 2010

You're the best of the best!! A shining example of talent, skill, compasion and caring. I couldn't ask for more from a doctor. Thanks AGain

Posted on June 19th, 2017