inactive

William S Gonte MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

February 3rd, 2012
Great Dr
My son had an injury to his knee. Dr. Gonte treated him and he was back to good. Dr. Gonte is excellent. I wouldn't trust anyone else to treat me or my family.

April 11th, 2011
If you're looking for a doctor who wears a wrinkly coat , dirty fingernails , and talks down to you , he's your guy ..... poor attitude and interaction with me.

February 22nd, 2011
Nutrition/diet help
Very friendly and knowledgable. He is great with nutrition and practice what he preaches. He taught me how to eat healthy. He took the time to actually right down my "diet", which is really just eating healthy and I get to eat a lot of food. I've lost 45 lbs and have about 20 more to go! He saved me from myself. Couldn't be happier.

June 29th, 2010
GREAT DR
I don't know what that person is talking about. Dr. Gonte is not arrogant at all. I'm shocked anyone could get that impression. He took a lot of time explaining my diagnosis and treatment and was wonderful. I felt that he really cared about my health and did all he could to get me better and I did!! He is the best doc I've ever gone to.

June 13th, 2010
what a joke !!!!!
This guy is so arrogant , it's amazing he still works.

November 10th, 2009
Great
Dr. Gonte is great! He spent plenty of time with me. I was being undertreated for my condition and was not getting better. Dr. Gonte changed my meds and I improved greatly and now my condition is under control. It makes me wonder what is wrong with so many other doctors that dont treat appropriately. I highly recommend Dr. Gonte!

October 10th, 2009
Great Dr
Dr. Gonte is very down to earth and doesn't have the arrogence that some other dr.'s have. He took a lot of time with me and explained my diagnoses. He also called me at home later to make sure I was doing ok and answered a couple more questions I had. He really made me feel comfortable and eased my worries. I recovered quickly under his care as well. Great dr.!

April 8th, 2009
Hands down the best doctor I've ever had.

February 16th, 2009
Dr Gonte is an excellent dr. He diagnosed my problem when 2 other dr's could not. I found him friendly and he spent a lot of time with me. I found the staff at the office to be very nice and helpful.