Learn more about Dr. William Goodell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goodell
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Goodell Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Goodell, MD is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Blood Disorders
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Goodell graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Goodell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
- Advocate Medical Group
- Advocate Hope Childrens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William R Goodell MD is a male Pediatric Oncologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. William R. Goodell practice?
- Dr. William Goodell has 4 office locations.
Dr. William Goodell practices Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Park Ridge, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Libertyville, IL and Belleville, IL.
See Park Ridge Oncologists.