A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Goodell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Goodell, MD is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Blood Disorders
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Goodell graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Goodell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
- Advocate Medical Group
- Advocate Hope Childrens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William R Goodell MD is a male Pediatric Oncologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. William R. Goodell practice?
- Dr. William Goodell has 4 office locations.
Dr. William Goodell practices Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Park Ridge, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Libertyville, IL and Belleville, IL.
See Park Ridge Oncologists.