A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Goodin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Goodin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Goodin graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Goodin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra View District Hospital
- Sierra View District Hosp, Porterville, Ca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Harvice Goodin MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William H. Goodin practice?
- Dr. William Goodin has 1 office location.
Dr. William Goodin practices Family Medicine near Porterville, CA.
See Porterville Family Physicians.