Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Pulmonary Hypertension Facts about pulmonary hypertension, including the causes and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Gordon
Dr. William Gordon, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Pontiac, MI. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery and Thoracic Surgery. Dr. Gordon is affiliated with St Joseph Mercy / Oakland, Crittenton Hospital Medical Center and Providence Hospital and Medical Center. Dr. Gordon has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. William Gordon has the following 2 specialties
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
- Thoracic Surgery
If you need surgery to treat a complication in your chest, which includes your lungs, esophagus, diaphragm and heart, your doctor will refer you to a thoracic surgeon. They’re trained to offer surgical treatment for tumors and abnormalities...
Dr. William Gordon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pontiac, MI.
Dr. David Forster
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery
Pontiac, MI 0 mi44
Dr. Allen Silbergleit
General Surgery, Thoracic Surgery
Pontiac, MI 0 mi58
Dr. Jorge Just-Viera
Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
Pontiac, MI 0 mi54