Learn more about Dr. William Gotsis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Gotsis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gotsis
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Gotsis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Gotsis, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Back Pain
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gotsis graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gotsis has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Regional Medical Center Goshen
- Catskill Regional Medical Center - Harris
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Gotsis FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. William Gotsis practice?
- Dr. William Gotsis has 1 office location.
Dr. William Gotsis practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Middletown, NY.
See Middletown Cardiologists.