A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Gotsis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Gotsis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Gotsis, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Back Pain
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gotsis graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gotsis has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Regional Med. Center/Horton Campus
- Catskill Regional Medical Center - Harris
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gotsis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 3 plans
- Hudson Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 7 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 10 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William Gotsis practice?
Dr. William Gotsis practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology near Middletown, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY and Valhalla, NY.
See Middletown Internists and Middletown Cardiologists.