Dr. William Graber Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Graber?

The old switch a roo

Posted on March 4th, 2015

I went for a consultation visit, spent my $40 copay and was there for a half hour seminar and decided it wasn't for me so I left. One month later I got a bill for hundreds of dollars. When I was there everything was fine but now after the fact they are trying to charge me full price and saying my insurance didn't cover it even sure I made sure ahead of time it would be fine.

Gastric By-Pass Surgery

Posted on April 12th, 2011

Extremely professional individual who is attentive to one's situation and telling you the bottom line (risks, etc) about the options available.Had complications after the surgery with blood pressure and Dr Graber was either at the hospital or calling in every few hours to monitor the situation. Complications were due to length of surgery to undo previous surgeries before the bypass could be performed.Dr.Graber is very knowledgeable, pays extreme attention to the details and highly skilled in gastric bypass surgery.

Posted on November 20th, 2017