A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Graessle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Graessle is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Graessle, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 28 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Adolescent Medicine
- Anxiety Disorders
- Cerebral Palsy
- Eating Disorders
- Intestinal Diseases
- Lyme Disease
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Graessle graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Graessle has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Cooper University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Graessle accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William R. Graessle practice?
Dr. William Graessle practices Pediatrics near Camden, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Voorhees, NJ and Sewell, NJ.
See Camden Pediatricians.