A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Graettinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Graettinger is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Graettinger
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Graettinger Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Graettinger, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Graettinger graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Graettinger has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Mary's Regional Med. Center.
- Renown Regional Medical Center
- VA Sierra Nevada Health Care System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Frederick Graettinger MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. William F. Graettinger practice?
- Dr. William Graettinger has 1 office location.
Dr. William Graettinger practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Reno, NV.
See Reno Internists and Reno Cardiologists.