A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Graettinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Graettinger is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Graettinger, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Graettinger graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Graettinger has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Renown Regional Medical Center
- Saint Mary's Regional Med. Center.
- VA Sierra Nevada Health Care System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Graettinger accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Hometown Health Plan - 7 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Anthem - 7 plans
- Health Plan of Nevada - 5 plans