Learn more about Dr. William Graf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Graf, Neurologist with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology, Pediatrician, Neurological Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Graf, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Graf graduated from Freie Universitaet Berlin. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Graf has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
- Childrens Mercy Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Graf accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 2 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Humana - 14 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William D. Graf practice?
Dr. William Graf practices Pediatrics, Behavioral Pediatrics, Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology, and Neurodevelopmental Disabilities near New Haven, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Kansas City, MO.
See New Haven Pediatricians and New Haven Neurologists.