Dr. William Graham Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Graham?

1 Rating with 1 Comment

February 3rd, 2012

I am the father of four daughters ages 31, 27, 22, 10 and one son age 7. We adopted our youngest two.The pediatrician we used for our older kids retired so it has been quite some time since we have needed to look for a new pediatrician.What I like most about Dr. Graham is the way he approaches our children. I was completely surprised at the way he is able to commuicate with our little ones. And then turn right around and speak to us (the parents) on another level.It has been my experience throughout the years that any doctor can shuffle you in and out like you are their next meal ticket but Dr. Graham takes the time and goes that extra mile to make the kids and us parents feel like we actually matter and that he cares for our well being.I couldn't be more pleased... and I'm not very easy to please either.

Asthma