A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Grainger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Grainger is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Grainger, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Grainger graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Grainger has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Mesa Medical Center
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
- Banner Mesa Med Ctr, Mesa, Az
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Douglas Grainger MD is a male Neurologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. William D. Grainger practice?
- Dr. William Grainger has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Grainger practices Neurology near Gilbert, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Mesa, AZ.
See Gilbert Neurologists.