Dr. William Gray Is this you?

3.0

Best Family Doctor in the County

Posted on August 6th, 2013

In short, Dr. Gray saved my life. His early diagnosis of my medical condition allowed me to get the surgery and follow-up treatment that saved my life. Dr. Gray is meticulous and conscientious. He really cares about his patients. His staff is always courteous and respectful.

Love Love Love

Posted on April 6th, 2011

I love this office. I have never met with Dr Gray himself but my children see Judy Clark. She is amazing. I feel like she actually cares about the health of my children. If I ever need an appoitment because my child is sick everytime I have been able to get in the same day. I highly recommend Judy Clark to anyone.

Posted on November 6th, 2014