A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Greaves:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Greaves is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Greaves, MD, MSPH is board certified in Occupational Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Greaves graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Greaves has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Froedtert Hospital
- Aurora West Allis Medical Center
- Eye Institute - Medical College of Wisconsin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Walter Greaves MD and MSPH is a male Preventative Medicine Specialist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Occupational Medicine and Public Health.
- Where does Dr. William W. Greaves practice?
- Dr. William Greaves has 1 office location.
Dr. William Greaves practices Occupational Medicine and Public Health near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Preventive Medicine Specialists.