A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Greeley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Greeley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Greeley, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Tetralogy of Fallot
Education & Awards
Dr. Greeley graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Greeley has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Joseph Greeley MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. William J. Greeley practice?
- Dr. William Greeley has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Greeley practices Anesthesiology and Pediatrics near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Voorhees, NJ.
See Philadelphia Anesthesiologists and Philadelphia Pediatricians.