A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Greenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Greenberg, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Greenberg graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Greenberg has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Nyack Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- Bergen Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Greenberg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 49 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Hudson Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan