A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Greenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Greenberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Greenberg
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Greenberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Greenberg, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Greenberg graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Greenberg has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Nyack Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- Bergen Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Michael Greenberg MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. William M. Greenberg practice?
- Dr. William Greenberg has 1 office location.
Dr. William Greenberg practices Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Forensic Psychiatry near Ridgewood, NJ.
See Ridgewood Psychiatrists.