A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Greenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Greenberg, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Greenberg graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Greenberg has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Nyack Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- Bergen Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Michael Greenberg MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. William M. Greenberg practice?
- Dr. William Greenberg has 3 office locations.
Dr. William Greenberg practices Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Forensic Psychiatry near Ridgewood, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Pomona, NY.
See Ridgewood Psychiatrists.