A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Greenlee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Greenlee, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Greenlee graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Greenlee has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Loyola University Medical Center
- Sherman Hospital
- Adventist La Grange Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Mccathran Greenlee MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. William M. Greenlee practice?
- Dr. William Greenlee has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Greenlee practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Maywood, IL.
See Maywood Radiologists.