A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Greer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Greer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Greer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Greer graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Greer has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Robson Greer MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William R. Greer practice?
- Dr. William Greer has 1 office location.
Dr. William Greer practices Internal Medicine near Paoli, PA.
See Paoli Internists.