Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Gregoire
Dr. William Gregoire, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Baton Rouge, LA, with another office in Baton Rouge, LA. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology and Neuroradiology. Dr. Gregoire is affiliated with Ochsner Medical Center-Baton Rouge, Greater Baton Rouge Surgical Hospital and St Helena Parish Hospital CAH. He speaks English.
Dr. William Gregoire has the following 3 specialties
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance...
Neuroradiologists focus specifically on diagnosing conditions related to the nervous system, spine, head and neck through radiology. They can identify abnormalities in these areas and help doctors properly diagnose the presence of tumors, aneurysms...
Dr. William Gregoire is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Baton Rouge, LA.
Dr. Jeff Redmond
Baton Rouge, LA 0.01 mi10
Dr. James Lawton Jr
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology, Nuclear Medicine
Baton Rouge, LA 0.01 mi45
Dr. Albert Alexander Jr
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology, Neuroradiology
Baton Rouge, LA 0.01 mi36