Dr. William Griffith MD Patient Reviews

• 2 reviews

January 29th, 2015
well again
I suffered with a large stomach hernia for a long time with nausea, vomiting, loss of appetite and lost of about 30 lbs. I was sent to Dr. Griffith for evaluation. I liked him immediately and he recommended hernia repair/surgery. He fixed my problem and gave me back my life. I would recommend Dr. Griffith to anyone looking for a great surgeon. He is truly great in his field of expertise.

April 15th, 2013
A great surgeon!
I met Dr. Griffith during an emergency, and because of this, I do not remember much of our initial contact. However, my husband and adult children said he explained the procedure completely, and made them feel a lot less fearful. He assured them everything would be okay, and it was. He has a wonderful, easy bedside manner (like talking to your brother or friend). He wants to make sure all your questions are answered, and in today's medicine; that does not happen. His PA, Ms. Karen Castle, is also very capable and has a great bedside manner as well. I beleive I was very lucky to have had Dr. Griffith and Ms. Castle, and I am thankful of it every day.