Dr. William Groff Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Groff?

Acne

Acne

Have you seen Dr. William Groff?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 23rd, 2017

Super Caring & Compassionate

I am a new patient of Dr Groff's and I am pleased with my total experience with him. From the initial consultation to the procedure itself. Dr Groff is caring, knowledgeable and very skillful with the procedure. Also, he called me at home to make sure I was OK after the procedure. He has a wonderful personality which put me at ease. Plus he never kept be waiting to see him which is refreshing. I will be having more procedures with him in the future.

September 23rd, 2017

Magnificent Results

I was Dr Groff's patient a few weeks ago for the PPP treatment. I would just like to say I had magnificent results! No scarring, it is as if I never had them! I no longer feel embarrassed. Highly recommend Dr Groff

September 22nd, 2017

Genuinely Cares About His Patients

I can't say enough about Dr.Groff. Not only is he the Very Best at what he does, he is also professional yet approachable. He has over 18 years of experience and his bedside manor is finely tuned. He was patient with me and took the time to answer ALL my questions and concerns. I never felt rushed. He has a great sense of humor which helped ease my nerves. At one point I needed to speak further with him and he promptly came back to my room to go over information again. The produce was quick and easy and relatively painless. Nurses were by my side the entire time ensuring my comfort. They did thorough post care education with me and sent me on my way with everything I needed to take care of myself at home. I received a follow up phone call the next day to check on my progress. I had something come up and had to change my appointment time and they were kind and flexible. I am looking forward to my post op visit with Dr. Groff and interested in pursuing other treatments. If you want the best in cosmetic treatments, go see Dr Groff. You won't be sorry.

September 22nd, 2017

Incredible Results from Incredible Dr Groff!

Can't even begin to go into how amazing Dr. Groff is! I have been going to him for a few years now and my skin looks incredible! I will be patient of his forever! Don't trust anybody else! The staff is also very sweet and kind!

September 21st, 2017

Dr Groff is Amazing, Kind, & Professional!

Dr. Groff, you are amazing, amazing! You so professional and kind. I just got done seeing you for the second time and I was not disappointed. The first time, in June, you performed an IPL, V-beam, and Alexandrite laser on my face which got rid of my broken capillaries, dark spots, and uneven skin tone: I am super pleased with my results! A few days ago, you used the V-beam on my chest and neck for redness and broken capillaries due to too much sun exposure growing up in sunny San Diego - thank-you for your work! And Carrie, your nurse, is great too! I appreciate her warm and "down-to-earth" demeanor...thank-you!

September 18th, 2017

Dr Groff Is Injectable & Laser Expert.

Dr Groff has given me a Restylane nose job and filled in my under eye ditches. Today we zapped all my face veins. The assistant Isabel is wonderful. She is sweet, funny and makes it a bit easier. Dr Groff seems like he really REALLY wants it to be perfect....and so far it has been. You will get results with Dr Groff. He is patient, kind and caring!

September 15th, 2017

Friendly & Knowledgeable Doctor

I had a great experience with Dr. Groff and the staff at Cosmetic Laser Dermatology. It was my first visit to a cosmetic laser business and they made me feel comfortable and at ease. Dr. Groff was very knowledge and the staff was very helpful. I look forward to going again!

September 15th, 2017

Gentle and Kind Bedside Manner

I am a new patient of Dr Groffs. He was nice and kind. He took time to answer all my questions and was a delight to talk to. My procedure went very well and I am happy with my results. I would highly recommend this doctor

September 13th, 2017

Great Results

Hi Dr. Groff. Congratulations! Happy to hear the good news that you won San Diego's Best of Contest. I already knew you were the best, now everyone else knows too. So many others could not help me. Then I found you and got real results. Thank you.

September 13th, 2017

Wonderful Doctor

I flew in from England just to be treated by Dr Groff. He explained the procedure & answered all my question. I love the results. My results are brilliant!He is very kind and personable. I highly recommend him.

September 11th, 2017

Kind & Thoughtful!

I visited Cosmetic laser dermatology to treat my acne scars and I was seen by Dr. Groff who was so nice and helpful. He suggested the V beam and fraxel laser for me and he was so informative and explained everything for me. I had my first session with him last month and it was wonderful and I'm so eager to get my next session soon.

September 5th, 2017

SAVED MY LIFE!

I grind my teeth and have severe headaches. I went to Dr Groff to evaluate my extended jaw. He treated my masseter muscle in my jaw with Botox. Now I have no pain or headaches.Dr Groff made a HUGE DIFFERENCE in my life. I plan on having other treatment with him and Highly Recommend him