Overall Review

3.9

October 29th, 2016
Dr g, is the best dr that I have worked with al my skin issues, Having skin issues and concerns, he really is receptive to all of my concerns, and I am a difficult person to deal with, but he does a great job, So far it's been Botox and fillers and really he saved my face, I m grateful after so many lousy dr I found the perfect dr, He really knows his stuff ,

May 31st, 2016
I am reviewing Dr. William F. Groff to warn you. He injected Botox on my frown lines and crows feet and has ruined my face. Botox is a poison!!! Do not get this injected into your faces. Please! After I started having negative reactions...he refused to see me. He is a money hungry doctor who doesn't care about his patients. I am living in a constant state of depression from what he did! Beware!!!! You can research Botox side effects online..... I had to unfortunately give him a rating, otherwise it would definitely not be close to a one.

January 29th, 2015
Great! So happy to have him fly to Lancaster monthly. Super on all counts.

April 11th, 2014
Removed Ugly Growth from Hairline
I had an ugly growth protruding around my hairline/forehead area. It was bothersome because it would get caught on my comb, clothes and fingers. I also thought it was cancerous. Dr Groff took a look & determined that it was not. Dr Groff took it off quick and easy. No pain at all. Thanks Dr Groff.

June 11th, 2013
couldn't be happier
dr. groff is extremely helpful and knows what he's talking about, so not really sure what some of these reviews are referring to. i came to him after my friend had laser skin resurfacing. i thought she looked so great i wanted to try it too. it's the best decision ever! my skin looks great now.

April 24th, 2013
Great Doctor!
I've seen both Dr Groff & Dr. Fitz for acne treatments in San Diego. They both really know there stuff, and I'd recommend anyone to go see Dr. Groff if they're having skin problems!

December 10th, 2011
LOVE DOCTOR GROFF!!
This is my second laser treatment with Dr. Groff! I was so happy the first time that 2 years later I returned with my husband. My husband has very fair skin and has always had pre-cancers removed, leaving little marks on his face. My husband decided to go through with the laser procedure (3 different types) and then I decided I should get a "little touch up". My husband looks amazing and I am a bit of a slow healer, but I am certain that I will soon look great too! HIghly recommend Dr. Gorff!!

October 20th, 2011
Laser expert
Dr Groff is truly an expert with lasers! I had acne scars on my face from when I was a teenager and after a few laser treatments with him my skin is smooth and scar free!! I am so thankful for his work, I am so much more comfortable with my appearance and no longer have to cake on the makeup to cover it up. Thanks Dr Groff!!!!

September 30th, 2011
Very nice doctor
I was very satisfied with my experience with Dr. Groff. He did laser on me - i forget the name of the laser now - but my skin looks so amazing. He also showed me pictures of other patient's he has worked on, it was all very impressive. So I do recommend him.

September 28th, 2011
Dr. Groff was really nice and did a great job with my procedure. I am so happy with the results! I definitely recommend him.

May 3rd, 2011
Dr Groff is fantastic
Dr Groff is fantastic. He did a fraxel restore on my face/neck/chest and my skin looks absolutely incredible. Definitely recommend him.

April 8th, 2011
Great with Lasers
Unfortunately my skin scars really easily. I have a large scar on my forearm from a sports injury/surgery. Dr Groff explained a few different laser options that would reduce my scar. We decided on the Fraxl Repair laser because it has a much shorter recovery time than other lasers. I have had 2 laser treatments and the scare is almost completely gone. I am very pleased with the results and Dr Groff