Dr. William Groff Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. William Groff?

Dr Groff is Always On Time!

Posted on November 16th, 2017

I am a new patient & Dr. Groff totally blew me away. For every appointment, he was on time and NO waiting! He gave me treatment options to meet my budget. I couldn’t be happier with my new, youthful look! Look no further, Dr. Groff is honest, down to earth and caring doctor. Highly Recommend!

Dr Groff is Honest & Compassionate

Posted on November 13th, 2017

I had a beyond-fabulous experience with this practice. I consulted with Dr. Groff regarding my concerns about sun damage on my arms, hands, chest, and face. Additionally, I was concerned about fine lines and loss of volume in my face. Dr. Groff listened carefully to my concerns, and together we decided on a course of action. I appreciate Dr. Groff's forthright manner and his honesty.

Caring Doctor & Meticulous in his Work

Posted on November 12th, 2017

I would highly recommend Dr. Groff for any cosmetic dermatology enhancements and laser treatments. He is extremely skilled and meticulous in his treatments. He takes great pride in his work and wants to ensure you're pleased with your results. He is a good listener & cares what the patient has to say.

Amazing, Kind, Patient!

Posted on November 10th, 2017

Yesterday I had a harmless but annoying cherry angioma-type growth on my upper lip removed by Dr. Groff. The procedure was easy and pretty painless and I can already see the growth going away. Dr. Groff is amazing - so kind and patient - Dr Groff really took the time to make sure I understood my options.

Caring & Compassionate Doctor

Posted on October 28th, 2017

Dr Groff and his team are amazing! Dr Groff was thorough with explaining his treatment recommendations, all of my options and the expectations I should have. I had my first treatment with Dr Groff and couldn't be happier. Dr Groff is very caring & compassionate when I discussed my concerns. He also has a fun bedside manner.

LIFE CHANGING TREATMENT

Posted on October 25th, 2017

I was born with a Port Wine Stain on my face. I had life changing treatments by Dr Groff who was able to remove my birthmark. I am so happy with my results. Dr Groff really cares about his patients. He is a master with laser treatments and a perfectionist. He has a fun bedside manner which makes the treatments more enjoyable. I intend to have other treatments with him. I highly recommend Dr Groff to anyone look for the BEST Doctor!

Highly recommend

Posted on October 24th, 2017

I had laser surgery with Dr Groff and I am very happy with the results.

Accommodating, Caring, Highly Skilled!

Posted on October 23rd, 2017

I flew in from Canada just to get treatment from Dr Groff. I researched other Doctors but he was the best so I felt it was worth the time & money. I was right. Very Happy with my results. Dr Groff was always on time & never kept me waiting, caring, highly skilled with great follow up care. Only having a limited time in San Diego, Dr Groff was extremely accommodoting Highly Recommend.

Dr. Groff and his Team are the BEST.

Posted on October 19th, 2017

Having worked in the healthcare industry for many years I have high standards in my care and; I truly feel Dr. Groff and his team are the best in San Diego. His years of experience show in the quality and level of care. My recent treatment was amazing and I am extremely happy with my first treatment of the suggested series laser treatments. Dr. Groff and his Team are the BEST.

Considerate & Delightful Doctor

Posted on October 19th, 2017

I was on vacation visiting family and made an appt with Dr Groff. He listened to my concerns, answered all my questions and gave me treatment options to fit my budget. Since I don't live in San Diego, I had time constraints to get treated. Dr Groff accommodated my schedule so I could be treated. I love, love, love my results. He is a genius, and the most caring & considerate Doctor that I ever met. I highly recommend him.

Dr Groff showed he cared about me.

Posted on October 17th, 2017

I just want to take the time to say THANK YOU Dr. Groff!! He has done amazing work. Just at the beginning of my treatments, but I am already satisfied with the results. Let's just say being African American I have very sensitive skin, it has been hard for me to find a doctor that was able to take care of my folliculitis, so over the years my skin has taken many hits with those playing "Doctor" with laser treatments and skin regiments, as a result over the years my skin has become very think damaged. I am glad to say that the Laser he has used has been very beneficial. He was knowledgeable about my treatment and the effectiveness. I wanted all this stuff done, but he did a good job at "keeping it real" to not further damage my skin. Dr. Groff showed that he cared, he educated me that although I want quick results, for the best benefit I need to take baby steps, I believe he couldn't have been more right. I believe once I get further treatments I will post a picture. I do highly recommend Laser Dermatology for any African American that is suffering from hair growth on their face especially women, because our face is everything, and our introduction to life. Without it we can't have the necessary confidence to grow.

BEST RESULTS-Top 10% of his Field

Posted on October 17th, 2017

Dr. Groff is very knowledgeable and is probably in the top 10% of his field. I had my arms and face done and I can say it's the best results I have ever seen and I didn't break the bank to do it. I would think this is the best place you can get dermatology work in California and perhaps the nation.