A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Groh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Groh is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Groh, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Motor Neuron Disease
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Groh graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Groh has 36 hospital affiliations:
- Nazareth Hospital
- Atlantic City Medical Center-Atlantic Di
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William C Groh FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. William C. Groh practice?
- Dr. William Groh has 15 office locations.
Dr. William Groh practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Cherry Hill, NJ and Media, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Cardiologists.