A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Groh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Groh is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Groh
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Groh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Groh, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Motor Neuron Disease
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Groh graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Groh has 36 hospital affiliations:
- Atlantic City Medical Center-Atlantic Di
- South Jersey Healthcare - Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William C Groh FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. William C. Groh practice?
- Dr. William Groh has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Groh practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Cherry Hill, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Cherry Hill Internists and Cherry Hill Cardiologists.