Dr. William Carl Groh MD and FACC is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Clinical & Laboratory Immunology, Interventional Cardiology, and Critical Care Medicine.
Learn more about Dr. William Groh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Groh is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Groh, MD, FACC is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
He has special expertise in 3 Areas, including Cardiac Nuclear Stress Test, Heart Catheterization, and Heart Diseases.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Groh graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Groh has 33 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Atlantic City Medical Center-Atlantic Di
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Groh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William C. Groh practice?
Dr. William Groh practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Clinical & Laboratory Immunology, Interventional Cardiology, and Critical Care Medicine near Cherry Hill, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Cape May Court House, NJ and Somers Point, NJ.
See Cherry Hill Internists, Cherry Hill Cardiologists, Cherry Hill Critical Care Practitioners, Cherry Hill Allergists, and Cherry Hill Obstetricians & Gynecologists.