Dr. William Groos Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Groos?

Childhood Asthma

Have you seen Dr. William Groos?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

December 31st, 2013

Insensitive and Judgemental Doctor

Dr. Groos was the oncall pediatrician when I delivered my son in the NE Baptist hospital in SA. I was 17 and he knew that this child might potentially be placed for adoption b/c I was a young mother. Rather than treat me like a human being and give me the health update on MY child... he stuck his head in my room rather than come all the way in and told me my son was healthy and had 10 fingers and 10 toes. When I stopped him to ask questions about circumcision, he said I was not the mother and that this would be left up to the child's parents. He quickly left my room and I didn't see him again. He treated me like dirt on the bottom of his shoe and was obviously a very judgemental man. I did end up placing this child for adoption but that didn't give him the right to treat me so poorly b/c he didn't know what the outcome would be. His bedside manor was awful and although I use fellow doctors at his clinic, I do not and will not ever settle with him seeing my children.

August 17th, 2012

RN

Dr. Groos gives excellent recommendations for my baby and takes his time with the baby. He is courteous and is very professional. He does a head to toe assessment each time. Thank you for your time Dr. Groos

April 21st, 2015