A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Gros:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Gros is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gros
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gros Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Gros, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cholesterol Management
Education & Awards
Dr. Gros graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Gros has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
- Adventist La Grange Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Hans Gros MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William H. Gros practice?
- Dr. William Gros has 1 office location.
Dr. William Gros practices Family Medicine near La Grange, IL.
See La Grange Family Physicians.