A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Gruzensky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Gruzensky, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Corneal Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Gruzensky graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Gruzensky has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
- Mount Carmel Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William D Gruzensky MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. William D. Gruzensky practice?
- Dr. William Gruzensky has 20 office locations.
Dr. William Gruzensky practices Ophthalmology near Albuquerque, NM.
Additional practice locations include: Tacoma, WA and Olympia, WA.
See Albuquerque Ophthalmologists.