Dr. William Dean Gruzensky MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology, Family Medicine, General Practice, Obstetrics & Gynecology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Pediatric Cardiology.
Learn more about Dr. William Gruzensky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Gruzensky, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Anterior Segment Surgery and Corneal Diseases.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Gruzensky graduated from Loma Linda University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Gruzensky has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Centralia Hospital
- Mount Carmel Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gruzensky accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 2 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Montana - 10 plans
- Blue Cross of Idaho - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William D. Gruzensky practice?
Dr. William Gruzensky practices Ophthalmology, Family Medicine, General Practice, Obstetrics & Gynecology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Pediatric Cardiology near Albuquerque, NM.
Additional practice locations include: Tacoma, WA and Olympia, WA.
See Albuquerque Ophthalmologists, Albuquerque Family Physicians, Albuquerque General Practitioners, Albuquerque Obstetricians & Gynecologists, and Albuquerque Cardiologists.