A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Gruzensky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Gruzensky, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Corneal Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Gruzensky graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Gruzensky has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center
- Mount Carmel Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gruzensky accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 2 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Montana - 10 plans
- Blue Cross of Idaho - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William D. Gruzensky practice?
Dr. William Gruzensky practices Ophthalmology near Albuquerque, NM.
Additional practice locations include: Tacoma, WA and Olympia, WA.
See Albuquerque Ophthalmologists.