A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Gruzensky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gruzensky
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Gruzensky Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Gruzensky, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Corneal Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Gruzensky graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Gruzensky has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Centralia Hospital
- Doctors Hospital Of Stark County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William D Gruzensky MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. William D. Gruzensky practice?
- Dr. William Gruzensky has 7 office locations.
Dr. William Gruzensky practices Ophthalmology near Olympia, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Bellevue, WA and Great Falls, MT.
See Olympia Ophthalmologists.