A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Graham Guerriero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Graham Guerriero is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Graham Guerriero, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Penile Implantation
- Penile Induration (Peyronie's Disease)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Sexual Dysfunction (Physiological)
- Transurethral Prostactectomy (TURP)
- Urinary Diversion (Urinary Bladder Removal)
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Graham Guerriero graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Graham Guerriero has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- Texas Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Graham Guerriero MD is a male Urologist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. William Graham Guerriero practice?
- Dr. William Graham Guerriero has 1 office location.
Dr. William Graham Guerriero practices Urology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Urologists.