A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Gutheim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Gutheim is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Gutheim, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gutheim graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gutheim has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
- Cottage Grove Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William G Gutheim MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. William G. Gutheim practice?
- Dr. William Gutheim has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Gutheim practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Springfield, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Eugene, OR.
See Springfield Internists and Springfield Nephrologists.