A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Guthinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Guthinger is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Guthinger, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Guthinger graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Guthinger has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Strong Memorial Hospital
- Unity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William P Guthinger MD is a male Urologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. William P. Guthinger practice?
- Dr. William Guthinger has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Guthinger practices Urology near Rochester, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Batavia, NY.
See Rochester Urologists.