A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Bailey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Bailey, Cardiologist, is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bailey
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Bailey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Bailey, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bailey graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bailey has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Brackenridge Hospital
- Seton Edgar B. Davis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William H Bailey MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. William H. Bailey practice?
- Dr. William Bailey has 1 office location.
Dr. William Bailey practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near La Grange, TX.
See La Grange Internists and La Grange Cardiologists.