Learn more about Dr. William Bailey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Bailey, Cardiologist, is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bailey
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Bailey, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bailey graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bailey has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Brackenridge Hospital
- Seton Edgar B. Davis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William H Bailey MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. William H. Bailey practice?
- Dr. William Bailey has 5 office locations.
Dr. William Bailey practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near La Grange, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Los Alamos, NM and Espanola, NM.
See La Grange Internists and La Grange Cardiologists.