Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Baird
Dr. William Baird, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Baton Rouge, LA, with another office in Baton Rouge, LA. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Baird is affiliated with Ochsner Medical Center-Baton Rouge, Baton Rouge General Medical Center and Ochsner Baptist Medical Center. Dr. Baird has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. William Baird has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. William Baird is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Baton Rouge, LA.
Dr. William Moore Jr
Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine
Baton Rouge, LA 0.66 mi36
Dr. Tara Jarreau
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Baton Rouge, LA 1.24 mi10
Dr. Haytham Kawji
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Baton Rouge, LA 1.70 mi27