Dr. William Barth Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Barth?

December 8th, 2015

Exceptional Clinician

Dr. Barth is an exceptional doctor. He is an exceptional clinician and has a caring bedside manner. He was my doctor for two deliveries and I always felt as though I could ask any questions or contact he or Anne with any concerns I had. I honestly cannot say enough good things about Dr. Barth and Anne, both as people and medical professionals.

June 30th, 2012

Incredible Professionalism

My wife (pediatrician) and I (psychiatrist) found out she had to deliver by c-section unexpectedly. Dr Barth broke the news in a remakably humane fashion, and was wonderful throughout the procedure, which I could hear him carefully supervising. Cannot recommend him enough.

December 28th, 2011

Dr. Barth is fantastic!

I had a high risk pregnancy with many complications and Dr. Barth took excellent care of me. I have him to thank for helping me to deliver healthy twin boys despite numerous medical issues and lengthy hospital stays. He has excellent bedside manner and I would definitely recommend him to anyone with a complicated pregnancy!

September 23rd, 2011

Fabulous Doctor

I have never met a more caring doctor. The best bedside manner during a stressful time along with very thorough knowledge and takes the time to discuss all details!

February 9th, 2011

An amazing doc!

After miscarriages and a stillbirth, I was beyond a high risk, and anxious patient. Never have I met a more kind, patient, caring and supportive doctor. His care and thoroughness was outstanding. His cautiousness was so reassuring to me. I could not say enough things about Dr. Barth, Anne, his nurse, and every staff member at Mass General. I have them to thank for helping me to deliver two healthy children. I never thought I'd have children after I buried my son and there were many a breakdown in the exam room and ultrasound rooms. I had several emergencies and met many of the docs there and I just cannot say enough about them. They are angels on earth!

October 19th, 2010

Open and Caring OB

I'm at the end of my second pregnancy and had Dr. Barth for both. He is a high-risk specialist and yet an advocate in supporting a woman's preference to have a natural labor / VBAC in a time where many OBs would prefer to talk about scheduled C-sections or early intervention. Although those are also options, Dr. Barth is great about going over all the facts and pros / cons to make informed decisions together. I also love his nurses - Anne is so motherly and Kelly has a fantastic quick and sassy wit. They really keep him on task!

September 15th, 2009

could not ask for a better doctor. Dr. Barth comes highly recommended by my wife and I. Always around when you need him.

June 29th, 2017