Maternal-Fetal Medicine
Massachusetts General Hospital
55 Fruit St
Boston, MA 02114
617-726-2000
Locations and availability (2)

|  Incredible Professionalism  |  show details
Jun 30th, 2012

My wife (pediatrician) and I (psychiatrist) found out she had to deliver by c-section unexpectedly. Dr Barth broke the news in a remakably humane fashion, and was wonderful throughout the procedure, which I could hear him carefully supervising. Cannot recommend him enough.

|  Dr. Barth is fantastic!  |  show details
Dec 28th, 2011

I had a high risk pregnancy with many complications and Dr. Barth took excellent care of me. I have him to thank for helping me to deliver healthy twin boys despite numerous medical issues and lengthy hospital stays. He has excellent bedside manner and I would definitely recommend him to anyone with a complicated pregnancy!

|  Fabulous Doctor  |  show details
Sep 23rd, 2011

I have never met a more caring doctor. The best bedside manner during a stressful time along with very thorough knowledge and takes the time to discuss all details!

|  An amazing doc!  |  show details
Feb 8th, 2011

After miscarriages and a stillbirth, I was beyond a high risk, and anxious patient. Never have I met a more kind, patient, caring and supportive doctor. His care and thoroughness was outstanding. His cautiousness was so reassuring to me. I could not say enough things about Dr. Barth, Anne, his nurse, and every staff member at Mass General. I have them to thank for helping me to deliver two healthy children. I never thought I'd have children after I buried my son and there were many a breakdown in the exam room and ultrasound rooms. I had several emergencies and met many of the docs there and I just cannot say enough about them. They are angels on earth!

|  Open and Caring OB  |  show details
Oct 19th, 2010

I'm at the end of my second pregnancy and had Dr. Barth for both. He is a high-risk specialist and yet an advocate in supporting a woman's preference to have a natural labor / VBAC in a time where many OBs would prefer to talk about scheduled C-sections or early intervention. Although those are also options, Dr. Barth is great about going over all the facts and pros / cons to make informed decisions together. I also love his nurses - Anne is so motherly and Kelly has a fantastic quick and sassy wit. They really keep him on task!

|  show details
Sep 14th, 2009

could not ask for a better doctor. Dr. Barth comes highly recommended by my wife and I. Always around when you need him.