Learn more about Dr. William Black:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Black is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Black
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Black Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Black, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Black graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Black has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Howard Black MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. William H. Black practice?
- Dr. William Black has 1 office location.
Dr. William Black practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near The Colony, TX.
See The Colony Internists and The Colony Cardiologists.