A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Black:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Black is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Black, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Black graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Black has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Howard Black MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. William H. Black practice?
- Dr. William Black has 1 office location.
Dr. William Black practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near The Colony, TX.
See The Colony Internists and The Colony Cardiologists.