A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Black:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Black is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Black
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Black Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Black, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Black graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Black has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Howard Black MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. William H. Black practice?
- Dr. William Black has 1 office location.
Dr. William Black practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near The Colony, TX.
See The Colony Internists and The Colony Cardiologists.