A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Black:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Black, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Black graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Black has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
- Methodist Sugar Land Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Houston Black MD is a male Pediatrician, has 9 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. William H. Black practice?
- Dr. William Black has 3 office locations.
Dr. William Black practices Pediatrics near Sugar Land, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Katy, TX.
See Sugar Land Pediatricians.