A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Black:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Black, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Black graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Black has 13 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- CHRISTUS St Catherine Health & Wellness
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Black accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Texas Children's Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William H. Black practice?
Dr. William Black practices Pediatrics near Sugar Land, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Katy, TX.
See Sugar Land Pediatricians.