Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Brewer
Dr. William Brewer, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Richmond, VA. He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include Diagnostic Radiology. Dr. Brewer is affiliated with VCU Health System, Medical College of Virginia Hospital and VCU Health Center & MCV Hospital and Physicians. He speaks English.
Dr. William Brewer has the following 1 specialty
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
Dr. William Brewer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Richmond, VA.
Dr. Claire Coggins
Richmond, VA 0 mi16
Dr. Jonathan Ha
Vascular and Interventional Radiology, Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology
Richmond, VA 0 mi9
Dr. Peter Haar
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology
Richmond, VA 0 mi10