Learn more about Dr. William Brooks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Brooks is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Brooks, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Brooks graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Brooks has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Hospital
- Baptist Hospital East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Houston Brooks MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William H. Brooks practice?
- Dr. William Brooks has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Brooks practices Neurological Surgery near Lexington, KY.
See Lexington Surgeons.