The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Brown
Dr. William Brown, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fremont, CA. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery and Vascular Surgery. Dr. Brown is affiliated with Washington Hospital, Mills-Peninsula Medical Center and Seton Medical Center. Dr. Brown has received 6 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. William Brown has the following 2 specialties
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
Dr. William Brown is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fremont, CA.
Dr. Brian Badduke
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Adult Care
Fremont, CA 0.04 mi34
Dr. Soheil Motamed
Orthopedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, General Surgery, Pediatric Surgery
Fremont, CA 0.08 mi15
Dr. Yu-Hong Law
Fremont, CA 0.69 mi46