Pediatrician, Surgical Specialist, Cardiothoracic Surgeon

556 Mowry Ave
Ste 100
Fremont, CA 94536
510-793-2404
Locations and availability (2)

|  Extremely impressed with Surgery and Treatment  |  show details
by Kevin Gundersen on Jan 18th, 2014

I had been battling an undiagnosed sports hernia for 5 months. Several doctors told me it was either an abdominal tear or to take time off. A few doctors wanted to do surgery and just put mesh in. I did weeks of research and came to realize that rest and/or mesh is not the answer to my sports hernia. The abdominal muscles clearly were being pulled in two directions and needed repair. After going to UCLA and they told me that I needed to rest another 8 weeks and then they would put mesh in, I found doctor brown online. I called his office desperate to get an appointment on a Friday. Belinda was extremely helpful and got me an appointment the very next week on a Thursday and I had surgery scheduled Friday. They are extremely accommodating with insurance and since one facility was out of service for me, they scheduled surgery at another location that would accept my anthem blue cross. Doctor Brown performed the surgery, gave me about 15 pictures of the operation and rips in the abdomen and has called twice in one day following up with my recovery. He gave me his personal cellphone and said call anytime. I literally couldn't be more impressed with the service and treatment I received. If you have a sports hernia, STAY AWAY FROM THE MESH and get proper treatment. I highly recommend making the trip up to Freemont to get surgery from Doctor Brown (I drove up from Los Angeles).

|  Brilliant  |  show details
Aug 9th, 2012

I traveled to see Dr Brown after suffering from chronic groin pain for over 6 months, he operated on me and fixed me up, it is now 6 weeks post op and I feel great no more pain, no more groin issues. Doctor Brown stays in touch all through this how many doctors call you up over the weekend to see how your doing. He is the best, if you need surgery don't worry about not being taken care of, he is the best.