A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brown
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brown Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Brown, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Brown has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Roseville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Henry Brown MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. William H. Brown practice?
- Dr. William Brown has 1 office location.
Dr. William Brown practices Diagnostic Radiology near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Radiologists.