A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Brown, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Brown has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Roseville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Henry Brown MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. William H. Brown practice?
- Dr. William Brown has 1 office location.
Dr. William Brown practices Diagnostic Radiology near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Radiologists.