Learn more about Dr. William Campbell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Campbell
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Campbell Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Campbell, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology, Emergency Medicine, Forensic Psychiatry, and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Campbell graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Campbell has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Puget Sound Health Care Center
- Univ Of Texas Health Science Center Sa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Howard Campbell MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Emergency Medicine, Psychiatry, and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. William H. Campbell practice?
- Dr. William Campbell has 1 office location.
Dr. William Campbell practices Anesthesiology, Emergency Medicine, Psychiatry, and Forensic Psychiatry near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Anesthesiologists, San Antonio Emergency Physicians, and San Antonio Psychiatrists.