A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Campbell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Campbell, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology, Emergency Medicine, Forensic Psychiatry, and Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Campbell graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Campbell has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Puget Sound Health Care Center
- Univ Of Texas Health Science Center Sa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Howard Campbell MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Emergency Medicine, Psychiatry, and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. William H. Campbell practice?
- Dr. William Campbell has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Campbell practices Anesthesiology, Emergency Medicine, Psychiatry, and Forensic Psychiatry near San Antonio, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Seattle, WA.
See San Antonio Anesthesiologists, San Antonio Emergency Physicians, and San Antonio Psychiatrists.