A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Cherry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Cherry is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Cherry, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cherry graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Cherry has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Healthcare Sys-Murrietta
- Riverside Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William H Cherry MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William H. Cherry practice?
- Dr. William Cherry has 4 office locations.
Dr. William Cherry practices Family Medicine near Murrieta, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Riverside, CA and Madera, CA.
See Murrieta Family Physicians.