A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Clark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Clark
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Clark Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Clark graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Clark has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Tucson Medical Center
- Carondelet St Mary's Hospital
- El Dorado Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Henry Clark MD is a male Internist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. William H. Clark practice?
- Dr. William Clark has 1 office location.
Dr. William Clark practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Internists and Tucson Cardiologists.