A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Couch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Couch is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Couch, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Couch graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Couch has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Houston Northwest Medical Center
- Memorial Hermann The Woodlands Hospital
- Houston North West MC
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Higgins Couch MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William H. Couch practice?
- Dr. William Couch has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Couch practices Internal Medicine near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Spring, TX.
See Houston Internists.