A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Davidson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Davidson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Davidson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Davidson graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Davidson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Howard Davidson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. William H. Davidson practice?
- Dr. William Davidson has 3 office locations.
Dr. William Davidson practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Encinitas, CA.
See San Diego Surgeons.