Learn more about Dr. William Davidson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Davidson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Davidson
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Davidson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Davidson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Davidson graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Davidson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Howard Davidson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. William H. Davidson practice?
- Dr. William Davidson has 3 office locations.
Dr. William Davidson practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Encinitas, CA.
See San Diego Orthopedic Surgeons and San Diego Surgeons.