Learn more about Dr. William Duncan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Duncan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Duncan
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Duncan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Duncan, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Duncan graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Duncan has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Cox Medical Center
- Cox-Monett Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William H Duncan MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William H. Duncan practice?
- Dr. William Duncan has 1 office location.
Dr. William Duncan practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Springfield, MO.
See Springfield Surgeons and Springfield Orthopedic Surgeons.