A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Duncan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Duncan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Duncan
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Duncan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Duncan, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Duncan graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Duncan has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Cox Medical Center
- Cox-Monett Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William H Duncan MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William H. Duncan practice?
- Dr. William Duncan has 1 office location.
Dr. William Duncan practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Springfield, MO.
See Springfield Surgeons and Springfield Orthopedic Surgeons.